Special Thanks to Our Community Affiliate Members (click to visit their websites):
- Last Call for July 23rd Picnic with HMS VENGEANCE and SWFLANT; free to Council members...(more)
- The Great Lakes Naval Museum was officially renamed the National Museum of the American Sailor during a ceremony and sign unveiling at the museum on July 4, 2016...(more)
- Each July members of our Council travel to the VA Medical Center in Lake City, FL, to visit with hospitalized Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen, Coast Guardsmen, and Merchant Mariners...(updated with photos) (more)
- Navy League Night at Ops Pizza, Wednesday, July 20th...(more)
- The Camden - Kings Bay Navy League's June 10th St. Marys River Sunset Cruise was a perfect way to start summer...(more)
- Camden County High School Senior Mitchell Wagner is the Camden-Kings Bay Navy League Council 2016 Youth Scholarship Award winner... (more)
- On Wednesday, May 11, 2016, the Camden – Kings Bay Navy League Council held our Annual Sea Services Awards Banquet at the Triplex on board Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay... (Updated) (more)
- CAPT Steven Hall, Commanding Officer, and CMDCM Matt Suzor, Command Master Chief, of TRIDENT Training Facility, along with RDML Michael White, Commander Naval Education & Training Command, of TRIDENT Training Facility, welcomed 31 Navy Leaguers on April 14, 2016, for a tour of TTF...(more)
Join - Renew
The Camden - Kings Bay Council actively supports the Kings Bay Division of the United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps and the Camden County High School Navy Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps.
We also offer a $1,000 scholarship to graduating seniors in the NJROTC program and dependents of Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, or Merchant Marine service members (active duty or retired) attending Camden County High School, and to graduating seniors in the Kings Bay Division of the United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps.