Special Thanks to Our Community Affiliate Members (click to visit their websites):
- 2018 Sea Services Awards Banquet on May 10th...(more)
- RDML Mike Holland, Commander SubGroup 10, will join us on April 19th...(more)
- James Bruns, Executive Director, Navy League of the United States, to speak at March 15th dinner meeting...(updated with photos and copy of Jim's presentation)
- An Evening with Vice Admiral Al Konetzni...(more)
- 2018 Coastal Georgia Honor Flight...(more)
- Dessert Auction on February 8th to benefit our Youth Programs...(updated with photos)
- Photos from our December 16th Wreaths Across America wreath laying ceremony on the St. Marys River...(more)
- Installation of 2018 Board and Officers...(more)
- Annual Toys for Tots Luncheon on December 3rd...(updated with photos)
- Meet & Greet on November 7th...(more)
- Annual World War II Submarine Veterans Memorial will be held at at 10:00 a.m. on November 3rd... (more)
Join - Renew
The Camden - Kings Bay Council actively supports the Kings Bay Division of the United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps and the Camden County High School Navy Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps.
We also offer a $1,000 scholarship to graduating seniors in the NJROTC program and dependents of Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, or Merchant Marine service members (active duty or retired) attending Camden County High School, and to graduating seniors in the Kings Bay Division of the United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps.